- Software Technologies including FOSS
- ICT Solutions for Social Development
- Route Management System
System - (RMS)
The route management system digitizes the permit details, route details
including waypoints, locations and time schedules of stage carriages. It will
capture each permitted route, schedules of trip, arrival and departure timings
of stage carriage on way points and prepares a digitized time schedule for each
permit. By using this information transport department can properly monitor,
enforce and manage stage carriages and can reduce commonly found offences
committed by the vehicle operators like route violation, trip curtailment, time
violation, tax evasion etc
Main uses and domain
Features and Technical Specifications
- Domain: Smart Cities
- Mainly use in transportation sector
Platform required(if any)
- Digitized Bus Timing information to
- The system helps to digitize existing
and future permits in an efficient and effective manner.
- Transport officials can allocate new
permits and resolve disputes in timing conference easily.
- An alternate solution for Timing
conference by providing a computerized View of the system generated time
- Provision to generate reports that
required from time to time and can minimize manpower, time and cost.
- RMS is a web application and hosted on
cloud or server.
- Suraksha-Mitr platform - GPS/IRNSS based
Vehicle Tracking and Management System for public vehicles, for ensuring
public safety and enforcement. This platform helps RMS to get real time
location details of the vehicle which helps to identify the commonly found
offences, playback and route data with latitude and longitude.
Contact Details for Techno Commercial
DR ALEXANDER G
Health Informatics & Software Technology Group,
email - email@example.com