Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) had approved the Cyber CLOSET project, Implemented by CDAC Noida with the aim to set up and establish a State-of-Art Collaborative and Comprehensive Live Cyber Operations Specific Exercise Training Facility (Cyber CLOSET) for Indian Cyber Space to prepare and enable an organization to test the Physical Infrastructure, Processes, and People (PPP) against cyber-attacks.
A wardrobe of 300 live, real-time, simulative, and readymade cyber security Scenarios has been developed for capacity building and cyber preparedness for about 1000 personnel to cope with and recover from a hostile cyber-attack which in turn will help the organizations to identify weaknesses in their existing cybersecurity implementations and improve their security measures and policies.
- Cyber Security training with hands-on sessions using real-time cyber attacks in a virtual environment.
- Conducting Hackathon events.
- Emulation of IT infrastructure of any organization for assessing the security posture.
- Cyber Drill event conduction
- A well-organized admin dashboard for managing the infrastructure.
- Easy to use and secure Graphical user Interface.
- Browser-based access for the participants.
- a basic configuration PC/Laptop with an Internet connection is enough for the users.
- The Cyber CLOSET virtual training facility has been set up with the Hyper-Converged Infrastructure (HCI) platform.
- This platform is equipped with Software Defined Networking (SDN) for the automated creation and management of virtual networks.
- Cloud functionality is available for offering IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS.
- VNC connection-based GUI access using Web Browsers.
Chief Investigator Details
Dr. Arti Noor