SightSaver – An AI diagnostic platform for retinal diseases
Retinal fundus imaging is a preliminary diagnostic method for detection of various abnormalities of the eye. Localization of various bio-markers from retinal images for detection of retinal diseases is a tedious job, prone to errors and requires the use of trained human experts. Sightsaver is an artificial intelligence based data analysis framework developed to detect various retinal diseases through retinal images. The solution provides an automated disease diagnostic framework using state-of-the-art AI models for detection and classification of Diabetic Retinopathy, Vascular Occlusion, Hypertensive Retinopathy and other diseases.
The developed solution aims to assist the doctors in government and private eye healthcare setups for early diagnosis or identification of signs and symptoms of retinal diseases.
- The solution is available for Hospitals and PHCs.
- The solution can be used in eye screening camps and medical health checkups.
- Automated Diagnostics of eye diseases from Retinal Fundus images.
- Scalable agile deployment architecture to reach maximum number of hospitals and medical research institutes.
- Easy connectivity with remote medical camps for data collection and diagnosis.
- Effective support for the medical diagnostic ecosystem.
- User-friendly web based interface.
- Automated diagnosis of retinal diseases including DR, HTNR and Vascular Occlusion.
- Log-in based access.
- Quick diagnosis and result.
- Easily Integrable with existing solutions.
Platform Required (if any)
- This solution is also deployable over Local Servers/Data Centers.
- It is a web-based solution that provides the process for the collection of retinal images using a fundus camera.
Contact Details for Techno Commercial Information
Ms. Sonia Dosanjh
Joint Director, Applied Artificial Intelligence & Analytics Division (AAIA)
C-DAC, A-34, Phase VIII, Industrial Area, Mohali - 160071.
Phone No.: 0172 661 9000