C-DAC's Medical informatics SDK for HL7
C-DAC's Medical Informatics Software Development Kit (SDK) for ANSI/HL7 v2.8.2-2015 is an implementation of Health Level Seven International’s ANSI/HL7 v2.8.2-2015. The SDK is a Free and open-source software (FOSS) that facilitates the incorporation of ANSI/HL7 v2.8.2-2015 in healthcare applications.
The API library can also be used by medical device manufacturers to make their medical devices medical standards compliant.
C-DAC's Medical Informatics Software Development Kit is a suite of API libraries that provides medical standards compliance to the implementing applications/medical devices.
HL7 is an ANSI approved standard for information exchange between medical applications proposed and maintained by Health Level Seven International (www.hl7.org).
• Create HL7 2.8.2 messages/events using Source and Recipient
• Parse and Serialize HL7 2.8.2 messages
• Get invalid/unknown/unrecognized data in HL7 message through UnrecognizedSegment,
• UnrecognizedField, UnrecognizedData while processing
• Edit HL7 v2.8.2 message/event
• Store, preview, analyze and edit HL7 2.8.2 messages/events in the form of XML or MS Document
• Receive broadcast events, generate acknowledgment messages, queries of respective systems, and receive responses, generate acknowledgments for deferred responses as the Source entity
• Generate broadcasted events, acknowledgments, and responses for events/queries, and receive acknowledgments of deferred responses as Recipient entity
• Enable HL7 Special Protocols - Sequence Number, HL7 Batch Protocol, Continuation Messages and Segments, Local Extension Protocol, Publish-Subscribe Protocol.
• Enable Hl7 Auxiliary Protocols - Immediate vs. Deferred Response, Query cancellation, and Interactive Continuation
• Easy to use Object-Oriented implementation of ANSI approved HL7 v2.8.2 standard
• Free & Open Source Software (FOSS) under Apache Licensev2.0
• Allows customization or extension by implementing provided interfaces
• Comprehensive Error/Warning Logging capability to assist debugging
• Set of API Documentation
• Sample test codes along with the sample test data to demonstrate the capabilities of SDK
• Ready to run Command Line Utilities
• Source Code of SDK and also for Utilities
• Readme and Help document to give assistance to the user while using SDK
Platform Required (if any)
Contact Details for Techno Commercial Information
HPC - Medical and Bioinformatics Applications (HPC-MBA) Group
C-DAC Innovation Park, Panchavati, Pashan, Pune - 411008