- Solution Architect - Enterprise Application
|Name of Post
||CAE - III (14 years and above experience)
||C-DAC Adjunct Engineer - Solution Architect - Enterprise Application
|No. of Requirements
|Desired Educational Qualification and specialization
|| B. E. / B. Tech./ME/ M. Tech in Comp/IT/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/communication/Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics
First Class PG Degree in Science or domain, in relevant discipline
|Post Qualification relevant Experience
|| For - BE/ B. Tech / MCA/ ME/ M. Tech/ First Class PG Degree in Science or domain, in relevant discipline - 14 years and above
||57 years at the time of the submission of application
|Desired Skill Sets
- Experience in guiding mixed teams of business analysts, data scientist, UI-UX Leads and development teams in designing and implementing enterprise class big data applications with extensive use of AI, ML, and NLP etc.
- Provide architectural blueprints and documentation of requirements using industry standard platforms
- Hands on knowledge of databases, Microservices, full stack web-application development and their integration with platform applications like AD, LDAP, certificate services, email etc.
- Experience in design and integration of ETL tools including crawlers, web scrapers etc.
- Expertise in Performance Tuning, Scalability, Design, Build, Test and Deployment
- Experience in big data projects in the public sector is desirable
|Proposed Job Profile
- The selected Solution Architect will play a key role in the design of the complete application portfolio of a large turnkey project pertaining to the delivery of enterprise class big data applications with extensive use of AI, ML, and NLP etc. for a public sector organization over a period of 2-3 years.
- Will report to the Senior Technical Program Manager (Applications) and be responsible for the mapping of business requirements to architecture over the lifecycle of the project with multiple releases.
- Will have full ownership of the design covering functionality, performance, availability, security and privacy and take responsibility for integration with internal and external modules
|Consolidated Pay Per Month
||As per the industry standards based on qualification, experience, expertise, role etc.
Back to previous page
Human Resource Department
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
Innovation Park,Panchavati, Pashan,
Pune - 411 008