|Name of Post
||CAE - II (11 years and above experience )
||C-DAC Adjunct Engineer - QA Lead
|No. of Requirements
|Desired Educational Qualification and specialization
|| B. E. / B. Tech. in Comp/IT/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/communication/Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics
First Class PG Degree in Science or domain, in relevant discipline
|Post Qualification relevant Experience
|| For - BE/ B. Tech / MCA / First Class PG Degree in Science or domain, in relevant discipline - 11 years and above of work experience of similar nature project quality assurance and management.
||57 years at the time of the submission of application
|Desired Skill Sets
||Indicative skills and experience required:
- Reviewing quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Experience with automating API testing including data prep managing API dependencies.
- Experience with automating test data management for API and frameworks tests.
- Experience with Open source test automation tool
- Hands on experience with open source web automation tools (selenium preferred) along with knowledge of commonly used Test Design patterns, externalizing configurations etc.
- Experience in distributing test execution across many machines and consolidating execution including test dependencies.
- Experience in executing load tests, soak tests, stress tests, availability test and other forms of non-functional tests.
- Monitor debugging process results
- Experience on Automation Testing using Selenium, API testing and end to end testing.
- Problem solving techniques & Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to proactively identify, analyses and solve problems effectively
- Experience of with Private/ Govt./ PSU organisations
- ISTQB Advanced Level or similar certification
|Proposed Job Profile
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
|Consolidated Pay Per Month
||As per the industry standards based on qualification, experience, expertise, role etc.
Back to previous page
Human Resource Department
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
Innovation Park,Panchavati, Pashan,
Pune - 411 008