|Name of Post
||C-DAC Adjunct Engineer - CAE (8 years and above)
||C-DAC Adjunct Engineer – Project Manager (ECGC)
|No. of Requirements
|Desired Educational Qualification and specialization
||First Class Bachelor's degree or equivalent
|Post Qualification relevant Experience.
||8 years and above
||57 years at the time of the submission of application
- Ability to manage, monitor overall project lifecycle with respect to QA objectives, milestones/deliverables, schedules, project resources, budget, tangible and intangible risk.
- Good knowledge of project management methodologies, tools, techniques and KPIs.
- Desirable: PMP certification, and PMI ACP, CSM, PSM etc.
|Proposed Job Profile
- Coordinating internal resources and stakeholders for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensuring that project is delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Measuring project progress and performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Risk Management
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation
|Consolidated Pay Per Month
Salary will be decided based on qualification, experience, expertise, etc. Here is the salary structure:
Note: There is a provision of HRA and Medical Reimbursement also.
|8 – 10 years of experience
||Up to Rs. 1,20,000/-
|11 – 13 years of experience
||Up to Rs. 1,51,000/-
|14 – 16 years of experience
||Up to Rs. 1,86,000/-
|17 – 19 years of experience
||Up to Rs. 2,20,000/-
|20 or More years of experience
||Up to Rs. 2,50,000/-