C-DAC ACTS offers various specialized training programmes for corporate and organized sector. C-DAC is working with the Armed Forces since 1999 and has signed MoU to offer various IT training programmes to the defence personnel.
The participants are from government and private sector organizations such as PCMC, Indore Development Authority, DFP, EPF, PWD, Wipro, Emerson, etc. Over 500 personnel are getting trained every year in basic, intermediate and advanced courses. These courses are specially designed and customized as per client’s requirements.
The courses are conducted at C-DAC ACTS as well as at client’s site.
Courses Offered :
- Certificate Course in Computer Hardware and Networking
- Intermediate course on Web Designing and Database Management
- IT Network Security Course
- Diploma in Network and Information Security
- IT Information on Cyber Security
- Diploma in Computer Networking and Security
- Certificate Course in Operations, Networking and Security
- Certificate Course in Computer Operations
- Diploma in Information Technology
- Diploma in Computer Operations
- Advanced Diploma in Information Technology
- Diploma in System Administration
Recently, leveraging CDAC’s immense experience on project management, Advanced Computing Training School have launched a project management certification programme. The content draws and adapts global knowledge on Project Management, to create an improved and refurbished Project Management Certification relevant to the Indian context. The objective is that the participants will become effective Project Managers. There are two courses which are offered as follows:
- C-DAC Certificate on Project Management
The course is conducted in the following two modules:
Module 1 - Project Planning and Management (3 days) Learn about the context of projects and all the tools, techniques and processes
Module 2 - Project Organisation Building (1 day) Learn and understand the most critical skills that can make or break a project, i.e. the culture and structure of organizations, leadership, team-building, communication, motivation, etc. The participants are awarded C-DAC Project Management Certification on passing the exam.
Please click here for Information of C-DAC Certificate on Project Management
- Certification on MS Projects (2 days)
Professionals who have undergone course 1 successfully will be enabled to use MS Project Software to handle one or more projects.
Professionals who Create project plans, Monitor and Manage Projects, Execute and/or Update tasks assigned to them can take up this course.
Please click here for Information of Certification on MS Projects
Free Coaching and Allied Assistance Scheme by Ministry of Minority Affairs, Governement of India
To empower the students belonging to the minority communiFree Coaching and Allied Assistance Scheme by Ministry of Minority Affairs,
Governement of India
To empower the students belonging to the minority communities, the Ministry of
Minority Affairs, Government of India has taken a bold initiative to offer job
oriented training programmes through empanelled agencies. Center For Development
of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), is one of the selected organised to provided job
oriented ICT training. The training programmes have been designed to prepare the
students for careers in information technology (IT), business process
outsourcing(BPO) and other IT enabled services.
C-DAC conducted training in ICT programmes such as
- Diploma in IT Project Management
- Diploma in Business Computing
- Diploma in Embedded Programming
- Diploma in Java Programming
- Diploma in MS.NET Programming
- Diploma in Software Quality Assurance
C-DAC is conducting the training programme across India in 15 states, 27 cities
at 32 centres. C-DAC conducted the training programme for 2376 student belonging
to Minority Community. The graph below depects the Outstation Candidate, Local
Candidate and Total candidates in the courses offered.
These students are placed in the private companies such as Infosys, Patni,
Dizsol, FIBCOM, PYRO, Mindtree, Avenues, IBM, Spectross, ABB etc.
The beneficiary of this programmes are students belonging to Muslim, Christian, Buddhism and Sikh. The graph
provided the details of students from this community trained.
There was special consideration for female candidates and we have trainined 1790
male Candidates and 586 female cadidates.
Free Career Oriented Coaching Scheme for Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Research and Training Institute (BARTI), Pune An autonomous institution working under the Department of Social Welfare Government of Maharashtra, National Commision of Scheduled Caste (NCSC), Maharashtra and Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) (Premier R&D institute and Scientific Society under Department of Information Technology Ministry of Communication and Information Technology Government of India) have jointly taken initiative to offer 24 weeks full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Advanced Computing (PG-DAC) programme to 300 candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC) Category.
C-DAC conducted the CET for SC candidates and shortlisted 600 students for undergoing the Preparatory Course for DAC (PreDAC) programme. The top 300 candidates from these 600 PreDAC candidates will be chosen for PG-DAC.
IT Training For Women Empowerment
Ministry of Communications and IT Government of India has taken an initiative under the IT for Masses (Women) to empower the women candidates by providing IT training programmes.
Center For Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
, the premier R & D organization is one of the institutions to empower women students for employment opportunities in IT under this scheme The training programmes have been designed to prepare the students for careers in information technology(IT), business process outsourcing(BPO) and other IT enabled services.
The training shall be conducted in seven states of India Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Jharkhand, Orissa, Chattisgarh, Rajasthan, and Bihar. The area of coverage shall include Allahabad, Indore, Dhanbad, Bhuwaneshwar, Raipur, Sikar, and Patna. The IT training shall be conducted in four IT courses. The IT training is conducted with 100% fee waiver for the selected women candidate.
Objective of the Project
To provide training programmes in IT to women students in seven states of India. The states of Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Jharkhand, Orissa, Chattisgarh, Rajasthan, and Bihar in four IT courses.
1. Candidates must have secured the requisite percentage of marks in the qualifying examination prescribed for admission into the desired courses/recruitment examinations.
2. Only women candidates having total family income from all sources upto Rs.2.00 lakh per annum, will be eligible under the scheme.
3. Benefits of coaching/training under the scheme can be availed by a particular student once only, irrespective of the number of chances he/she may be entitled to in a particular examination.
4. Students covered under the scheme shall have to attend all classes. In the event of any student remaining absent for more than 15 days, without any valid reason or leaving the coaching / training midway the entire expenditure incurred on the candidate will be recovered from the institute concerned..